Thursday, August 19, 2004

Paul Hamm, Marry Me!!

Let it be known that Michael Phelps is boring. His face is everywhere -- I'm sick of him. So fuck off, Phelps!!

But on other hand, Paul & Morgan Hamm, that is completely different story. They just captured my heart and hormones when they mentioned about their life-long goals and adventures in the barn. That was a great All-American story.

When Paul fell off the vault, I freaked out. I really felt for him. I mean, I really felt for Paul. I wanted him to win. I wanted him to. When he fell, I quickly stood up from the couch and walked back and forth -- thinking hard, "What to do? What to do?"

It was cool that Paul came back from 12th place to 1st. I was relieved and happy for him.

You rock, Paul! Marry me!

R-


Face The Adversity


Conquer The Adversity And You Stand On The Top Of The World!



No comments: