Tuesday, August 24, 2004

4:45 AM EST

As bright moon shined in the middle of the night, I groggily woke up at 4:45 AM. Whoa, I fell asleep at 9:30 PM last night. Suddenly, I knew why I woke up at 4:45 AM, it is because my body was shrieking for a glass of water.

I pushed myself out of bed -- landed my feet on the floor in the darkness, searching for flip-flop shoes. Found it, and walked over to the fridge to pull out the large bottle of water and poured the water into a plastic cup. I quickly gulped down my throat. Again, I poured the cold water into the cup and drank it fast.

I headed back to the bed, I saw the bright moon on my right. I looked around the buildings that surrounds my bedroom on 6th floor. My eyes widened when I saw one particular window with all lights on. Four naked guys. Fucking each other. I blinked my eyes to make sure that I'm not crazy. No, I'm not crazy. They are over there. I watched for a minute or two -- they're all pretty bois. Not my type. Very ugly -- actually, I mistook them for women because of smooth bodies. But I realized that they probably shaved it -- absolutely gross.

I was too tired to videotape or jerk off -- so I just went back to bed. I dozed off until the sun replaced the moon in its place.

Ahh, welcome to New York.

R-

No comments: