Friday, August 27, 2004

EMERGENCY!!

After talking with my older, hearing brother, Billy Jr online for an hour -- he shocked me something else. That I actually thought I just saw Beth's Pride and Joy flashing at me.

I had to talk to someone. I had to tell someone. I need to see a counselor. Except that I do not have my counselor. So I decided to blog.

You know, Billy Jr is a die-hard Republican which I find it to be abhorrent.

But he said, "I am Republican, but I support abortion and gay marriage. Do you understand me?"

What? Did I hear this correctly? My fuckin' redneck brother supports abortion and gay marriage??? I told him, "But that is not the platform Republicans wanted, anyway." He said it all comes down to limited government, that he is concerned the most. Whatever he says. But I'm still nursing my head wound when he mentioned that he supports abortion and gay marriage.

Then he said he had to sign off to eat the dinner that my sister-in-law cooked before hitting the road for a vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I typed, LOL. He said, "Why LOL?"

I shot back and I think I caused him to have a head wound as I said, "Oh, I'm just reminiscing old times' sake. Was in Myrtle Beach two years ago with Mark and I fucked a married man. Mark nearly caught us with our pants down."

His response: "Gross, me out."

R-

No comments: