Saturday, April 10, 2004

Yvonne & Thavith

Last night, I met Yvonne for the first time in a decade. She looks so good. She looks so radiant. She looks marvelous. We chatted for nearly 7 hours. I finally got home at 2 AM. We talked about the wide range of subjects from A to Z. We laughed, laughed and laughed.

Then we went to XL for a couple of drinks and chatted -- we VEE'ed one guy losing his balance and knock the high tables down -- such a drama. Corey, the waiter at XL, is always flirtatious (probably needs my tips). He kept on saying, "After I get off at 4, you and me go home and sleep together." I said, "Yeah, I'm yours, you're mine." He nodded with a cocky smile, "Yes, you are for me." Such a sweet guy for Chelsea-type.

Yvonne said it is clear that he likes me, I chuckled and said, "Honey, it is New York where everyone else flirted everyone else for various reasons. Don't believe anything one says. If he is serious, you'll get a card and call him few days later."

In time, I will have to teach Yvonne everything about NYC's fags.

Thavith just emailed me and said that my wish has been granted as he is flying in from Europe for a night or two. And he wants to stay with me. He is a semi-orthodox jewish dude whom I met at The Cock few months ago. I was mesmerized with his charms. Yes, he is hearing. I must admit that Thavith is one of Top 10 that I enjoyed immensely with one-night stands. It is rare that I get to do it again ... extremely rare. So he will come in tomorrow night and we'll take a bath together, talk (hint!!) and sleep together. I am looking forward to spend some time with Thavith.

And yes, he is hot.

R-

No comments: