Thursday, April 22, 2004

Savage, MattDude & Santorum

Who cannot hate Dan Savage? I love him. I'm envious of his boyfriend/husband, he has lots of things to say. I had been reading his books, articles and so on. It is always amusing.

Dan is the dude who coined a definition of Santorum. It is disgusting but yet you cannot deny that it is ... wholly true that you probably find it in Litch's bedroom sometimes after the sex between KT and LG. ;-) Check this out at Spreading Santorum.

To add the fifth victim on my hearies blog is none other than ThatMattDudewhom I found by accident last night at a bar named Monsters in Greenwich Village after tutoring a guy of ASL. He reminds me of me. Too bad he fled New York for these ugly sprawlin' town called Los Angeles.

What is up with fags in this decade? I kept on meeting many fags who are in their 30s and has boyfriends in 50s or 60s. Can't these fuckin' old geezers keep their dicks on their age-group?

This reminds me of what happened to me with my first response to the personal ad in 1991. I was reading "Our Own", a gay newspaper in Richmond, Virginia. There was a personal ad that indicated that he's 19 (I was 17), [stats was mentioned as well], wants to meet and date with guys around his age. I phoned him. We talked. He seems to be nice guy. We agreed to meet the next day. He suggested the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts restaurant on West Broad Street by Staples Mill Road. An alarm in my head flashed the lights on. Something weird is going to happen. I should have listen to it.

I went ahead and went to that restaurant despite the fact that this particular place is frequented by old geezers. I went there before with my parents when they picked up the doughnuts. So I entered the restaurant. There is no 19 years old in sight. Suddenly, an elder man came to me and said, "You are Ricky?"

That dude is no 19, motherfucker! "I thought you're 19?"

He said, "My mind and spirit is. Only my body is not."

I was speechless but nevertheless, rushed back into the car and zoomed out. Was in state of disbelief for days. It was my first personal ad and this fag ruined my trust and faith in gay men. Since then, I'm always wary of things that might happen.

Oh, well. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

R-

No comments: