Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm Excited That Mike Danton Is Faggot!

When I learned that a NHL player from St. Louis was arrested for trying to hire a hitman to kill his "male acquaintenance", I knew Mike Danton is gay.

It was reported that his "male acquaintenance" argued with Mike Danton about his "promiscuity and use of alcohol" (Hint: GAY!) and is going to leave him because of that and spill the beans to the General Manager of St. Louis Blues about what is going on. Mike Danton was terrified that his "male acquaintenance" is going to leave him and ruin his career so he went ahead and searched for a hitman to finish him off.

Enough about "male acquaintenance", we ain't that dumb. Mike Danton is homo. It is OK to be Gay and play in sports! God knows I love the sports. Last year, Rob and I dated twice and watched the Capitals play Tampa Bay and Thrashers. It was GREAT. I love the arenas, I love the performers, I love the atmosphere. It is waaay better than the gay bars/clubs.

It is unfortunate that Mike Danton resorted to these antics but he should know that he is NOT alone in this. One can be gay and play in a sport. He is probably terrified of being known as the gay guy because the advertisers will avoid him like a plague and even if he wins the championships, he will never be like Wayne Gretzky who is a millionaire thanks to the advertisers investing in him.

Even if Mike Danton made a mistake in hiring someone to kill his boyfriend, it is evident that he is remorseful about it. He broke down in tears and sobbed that he felt he was trapped in a corner and he "did not want his acquaintenance to leave him."

Obviously, he is confused man who needs to shred his secrecy and be free with it. I hope he will eventually understand that it's OK to be gay and skate down the court, shoving some players and hit the puck into the net and make out with guys.

I'd pay to see that, man.

R-

No comments: