Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I Had Been Thinking ...

I had been thinking hard about the way I reacted and treated Ryan on comments and articles. I decided that it is inappropriate and way out of my character to mistreat someone else like that. I just cannot live with this conscience where I do that.

All in all, I often use the blogsite as a way to humor and put some spices to my life which I enjoyed very much so far in New York.

I personally enjoyed reading Ryan's articles until he seemed to talk openly about the open-relationships which I am not fond of. Then it escalated when I interjected the HIV thing into the form. It was not appropriate of me to do that. For that, I apologize.

Frankly, I do not want to have enemies at all. I just am tired of dealing with hearing ignorants all the time, adding new enemies on the list is not what I needed, though.

So I am deleting the postings I retaliated at Ryan and others. Ryan, I am sorry for the way I reacted.

To some people who were offended by my comments at Ryan, I'm sorry.

But to many friends of mine, they knew that I'm very harmless who likes to crack jokes on many things in life.

Peace,

R-

No comments: