Thursday, December 01, 2005

Time To Bounce

My Hot Israeli Friend with Benefits: I got the snapshot of my sweet friend from Jerusalem, Israel named Thavith. The one night stand that I had with my friend is something I'll remember by for the rest of my life.

Thavith was the guy I met at The Cock Bar and from there, I treasured our brief time together. He was simply the best at what he does. 'nuff said. Ain't he gorgeous?

Carrie & I: Some pictures taken by Carrie when I was in New York were simply adorable. Here are the snapshot of me in action.

"Move ON! Let's go and hit the bars!"


Someone engaged in a physical fight, I VEE!


Then I laughed -- This Is My Infamous Method of Laughter


RT is at it again, groping anyone else!


It is not easy to smile on Brooklyn Bridge during a frigid weather


On 14 Street and 8 Avenue station, there is cool art that spawned all over the station. When you're drunk, it is fun to be silly with 'em.


That's me in New York!

Interesting Message from the FCC:

I got this email and wondered if this is legitimate. This is good to be true, really.
On or after January 1, 2006, If no CC on any TV programs, please report it to FCC. Make sure you write down name of program, what time, what channel, and then report it to FCC. And FCC will investigate them, if FCC find that no CC on TV program then FCC will fine them worth of $250,000.00. Its already pass the law on or after January 1, 2006.

Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/dro

(888) 225-5322 (Voice)
(888) 835-5322 (TTY)
16th Bitch Session Due Tomorrow Night: It is time for 16th Bitch Session -- this one will be Sarah Pack's 16th Bitch Session mainly because she loved these sessions. We get kicks out of this all the time. I think it is fitting that 16th be memorialized for Sarah Pack! So if you have anything that you want to nail or cheer someone else, feel free to email me at Ridor9th@gmail.com.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: