Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Thoughts for the Day

Sore, Sore and Sore! Whew! I just noticed something today. The pounds that I lifted at the gym has increased tremendously in the last 4 weeks. From measly 25 lbs to 55 lbs. The trainer said that I should expect to see changes in me within 2 to 3 weeks. I can't wait! But today, my upper body is fucked up! I used to hate feeling sore. But for the first time in eons, I enjoy it. I know it will lead me to the one I wanted all along.

The Story of Brokeback Mountain: I caved in and read the story of Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx which was printed in The New Yorker. Thanks to DowntownLad's entry, I finally got to read it. I liked the story. It is only 17-pages long. It was kinda sad but I gotta admit that Annie Proulx wrote very well. The idea of her writing a sex scene is odd, but reading what she described -- it made me spring a boner.
Ennis ran full throttle on all roads whether fence mending or money spending, and he wanted none of it when Jack seized his left hand and brought it to his erect cock. Ennis jerked his hand away as though he'd touch fire, got to his knees, unbuckled his belt, shoved his pants down, hauled Jack onto all fours, and, with the help of the clear slick and a little spit, entered him, nothing he'd done before but no instruction manual needed. They went at it in silence except for a few sharp intakes of breath and Jack's choked "Gun's going off," then out, down, and asleep.

Whew! That was hot one.

There Was One, Now There Are Two! Remember the last entry I talked about having a blog that dedicated to disparage who I am. I just learned that there is another new blogsite called I Hate Ridor, created none other than Amy Kurz also known as Kurzetard of Tampa, Florida. This woman is psycho! I once met her at Gallaudet and always thought she was wacko. But I kept it to myself because it is polite thing to do. But after I left Gallaudet (I only knew her for a semester), she actually thought she's my best friend. She ain't.

Later, she insisted that I am her best friend despite the fact that we hadn't talked in years! I made it clear that she was never my best friend. It appears that on her blogsite, she still THINKS I'm her best friend. Kurzetard, get this through to your brain if you have one -- you ain't my best friend. You're fucking nuts. Go and fuck your mini-schnauzer dogs for all I care.

I Dare You To ...: This happened in Jacksonville, Florida. And Christopher Lemay is cute, I think.

According to Times-Dispatch: Stephen B. Johnson was inadvertently pushed out of the closet -- for years, he was openly gay only to his friends but not to professionals. That is until the newspaper exposed him. According to The Washington Blade, someone who is close with Stephen B. Johnson retaliated on him by telling the information to the newspaper. I guess it is typical of gay men to do that, eh?

Ford Backpedals! Ford Company has announced that they will not fold to the demands of American Family Association and will remain to advertise and sponsor gay-related newspapers and communities. Good.

Someone Please ... Will anyone else bomb Syrians? I mean, they bombed Lebanon too many times! What they needed is a payback.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: