Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Optimistic Views

Today at the gym doing a workout, I was approached by the owner of the gym whom I hadn't seen in a week. He said that he noticed that I'm getting smaller and that my arms are getting bigger. I smiled and thanked him. It's been nearly 2 months. It is work in progress, really.

I agreed with him. in fact, my shirts are bigger. And the best part, I can feel my arms being solid. I can see my trapezius muscle getting bigger. I can feel pectoralis major slowly turning solid. My guts has a long way to go but I'm getting there. One at a time. One at a time.

I got in touch with an old friend who asked me whether if I want to get out of the United States for five days in few months? Naturally I expressed an interest. Only time will tell whether if we plan to do that.

Did anyone else notice that the moderator of Deafreedom.com, Dale Patterson, which I coined as Whale Fatterson seemed to be very bitter and angry man? He has nothing positive to say at all. He seems to use my blog just to attack me from time to time. It is pitiful. He's about 400-lb guy. Probably crushed his wife in a trailer home. Probably had the remote control stuck somewhere in his rolls. At least, I blocked him permanently.

Oh, yeah, after I am done with this entry, it will be the 1,495th entry in two and half years. I did not expect this at all, really. Sometimes it is fun to entertain readers, sometimes it is tiresome to entertain some. I now averaged 440 visitors per day. That is nice. I'm curious to see whether if I'll have 1,000 visitors per day. Of course, I'm still better than that McWeenie who attempted to call himself as "premier blogsite". That boy can do nothing but to make me chuckle at times.

Ahh. For now, I shall retire to relax a bit -- after all, I had a good workout. I love to feel the throbbing of my muscles. Can't wait ... to look good.

Just To Make You Smile: This boy is lucky to drink it. But not at his age!

Want To Read A Theory? I forgot to share this a while ago -- Joseph Rainmound gave the link to me and it made me wonder if he was nuts or ... not. Check The Chappelle Theory!

Who Is James Frey? I did not know who he is until I saw the segment on NBCNEWS recently about this author who wrote "A Million Little Lies" -- apparently, the author fabricated the non-fiction novel that won the acclaims by Oprah Winfrey. Guess she's human after all. Anyway, TheSmokingGun.com was trying to find his mugshots after seeing James Frey appearing on Oprah Winfrey's Show -- they had a difficult time in finding the exact information that James Frey wrote. Suffice to say, so far, I'm on page 3 and I'm intrigued. Check the link if you want to.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: