Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Clifford, Relax!

You need to loosen up yourself. This is *my* blog. I will say whatever I want to. What does not kill you shall make you stronger.

Talking about you opening your legs was supposed to be funny, charming and joke by itself. Don't be a prick about it.

Such threats do not kill me, it just makes things look silly on your part. I wanted to make sure that it is not true related to the rumor we talked earlier.

Don't dwell on it.

I created this blog on a purpose to express my thoughts regardless what one thinks. That is the keyword here -- I did not create the blogsite for you. You happen to find my blog through some people who talked about it. Whoopee.

It is nice to know that some people are reading my blogs. It is certainly nice to read others' blogs. But on a serious note, if you are concerned about what others think of you -- take your blog down. Close it down. Lead a private life where nobody knew who you are. Frankly, no one will give a damn about it. Why do you worry about what I wrote? You knew who I am. You knew that some of my comments do not mean that it is necessarily true.

God! Jesus Christ! Satan!

R-

No comments: