Saturday, February 11, 2006

Decisions and Lesbian Story

It is true. The rumors are right. After 3 years of using blogger.com, I'm ready to move on. To a new website. But since "ridor.com" is taken by some fool in Las Vegas, I'm open to any suggestion. You have 48 hours to help make me decide with the name of a brand-new website.

No, my current blog's archives will be moved to a new website, simply put. I intend to redirect this to my new website in few days. But I would like to hear your feedbacks in order to make it very accessible for anyone else. Except using the sounds. Who gives a shit about that, really? Of course, a new layout will be crafted in my own image. ;-)

Decisions Has To Be Made, What Name Of Website Should I Name For My Blog?
www.ridorism.com
www.ridor9th.com
www.theoneandonlyridor.com
www.ridortheterrible.com
www.TheRidor.com
Anything to Add? Comment In The Box
Free polls from Pollhost.com
On Turino Olympics: Suffice to say, it motivated me to contribute my time and energies to 2007 Winter Deaflympics in Salt Lake City.

No. 2 Duke 88, Virginia 65: Coach Ryan has outlived her coaching abilities after 29 seasons. It is time for a change.

Snowstorm vs. East Coast: It looks like the massive blizzard is slated to hit DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston today or tonight. In Richmond, they said that we get about 2-4 inch of snow if not for rain. If snow, it may interfere with Richmond's first DPHH event at Capital Ale House tonight. The snowstorm may end up ruining BLADeaf's (Baltimore Leather Association of the Deaf) Leather contests in Baltimore, Maryland. Only time will tell.

Smoking Ban In Virginia? Bizarre legal process in Richmond. I'm not sure how it works but I hope it paves the means to ban smoking in restaurants and bars. The smokers does not have the right to smoke in bars/restaurants, mainly because they are the cause of secondhand smoke. Once they smoked these damned cigarettes, they infringe others' rights to breathe under normal circumstances!

Deaf Woman Arrested In Sioux Falls: Daphne Wright was arrested in the murder of Darlene VanderGiesen in Sioux Falls. It appears to be some kind of lesbian triangle. Since they mentioned three women being involved. Check this out. This is big news in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Cheers,

R-


No comments: