Monday, October 06, 2003

The sun rises slowly over Manhattan and I'm still on antibiotics. It is cold here. I'm heading to Waldenbooks at Rockfeller Center to use up the damned gift certificate. God, I hate Waldenbooks. Why not Barnes&Noble Booksellers or Borders?! Stupid my sister!

Last night, I chatted with Merritt. The tone of his implicated that this weekend is going to be ... insane. So one day at a time.

Roses are red, violets are purple, men are pigs. But sometimes you got to eat bacon because it is delicious. What I am trying to say is that, we have to give someone else a *chance*. Even if he bashed me too much lately, I think I will still give it a shot if it can be done.

Oh, one more thing, CWOME, no, I do not have warts. Thanks for your genuine concern. Having Throat Infection does not mean that you will get warts. That is what your theological seminaries would teach. How pitiful.

R-

No comments: