Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Just for fun. Here it is.

1. What time is it: 1:36 PM (11/26/03)
2. Name: Ricky
3. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Ricky D. T. This is public blogger. I ain't verify that!
4. Nickname: RT & Ridor
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: I didnt have a birthday party but my office threw one for me, Joe and Sandra. I'm 30.
6. Number of pets: None.
7. Hair color: Dark brown
8. Number of body piercing: 0
9. Eye color: Hazel
10. Favorite alcoholic drink: Cape Cod, of course.
11. Hometown: Richmond, Va.
12. Current Residence: Park Slope, Brooklyn.
13. Favorite food: Chipotle's famous Burrito.
14. Been to Africa? No.
15. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
16. Been in a car crash? Yes, but I did not cause it. Rayni Plaster did. ;-)
17. Croutons or bacon bits: Decisions! Decisions must be made. Croutons!
18. Favorite day of the week: Thursday -- The Hole has $10 all you can drink from 10 PM to 4 AM! CHAMP!
19. Favorite word or phrase: "I do not know how you managed to get back, but from where I send you next, you'll never return!" -Mordru
20. Favorite Restaurant: Chipotle!
21. Favorite flower: Actually, I dont care much for it.
22. Favorite sport to watch: Women's Basketball!
23. Favorite drink: Quik's Chocolate Milk
24. Favorite ice cream: Haggen & Dazs' Vanilla Chocolate Chip
25. Disney or Warner Bros: Warner Brothers
26. Favorite fast food restaurant: Crif Dogs in NYC!
27. What color is your bedroom carpet? Dark blue, some kind of cheap one, I think.
28. How many times did you fail your drivers test: Never failed. I barely passed.
29. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from? Jason Speenburgh
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Umm, not sure.
31. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surfin' the Internet
32. Favorite Magazine: What? You are asking me THAT when I am in New York, are you insane???
33. Bedtime: I try to get in bed by midnight but often 2 or 3 AM ... NYC is impossible to ignore or focus on yourself.
34. Who will respond to this email the quickest: Mikey Murvin
35. Who is the person you sent this to is least to respond: Travis Imel, probably.
36. Favorite TV show: Will & Grace, Malcolm In The Middle and the stuff on PBS.
37. Last person/people you went out to dinner with: Sarah Pack to Chipotle and we got free food!!! Ain't life grand?
38. Car or SUV: New York Subway
39. Favorite smell: Ben Vess' armpits
40. Name one thing you hope to learn before your time on earth is up: Who will be my boyfriend?
41. Future wedding, where? I'm fag ... maybe Vermont, lol
42. Favorite Gemstone: All my friends knew ... Amethyst!
43. Children? No
44. Type of home: It is hard to describe, I live on 2nd floor in 3-units.
45. Can you remember your old dreams? Yes, vaguely.
46. Where's your favorite spot to be touched on? When one kisses my neck, yeah ... man.
47. Time you finished this e-mail: 1:50PM (11-26-03)

No comments: