Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Subj: hey mike (xxxxx)
Date: 2/2/2004 9:09:42 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Ridor1973
To: harrism@xxxxxxxx.xxx

Mike,

I hope this email shall reach you with the knowledge that you are doing well in Lexington. Too bad, I have to do this because I'm tired of this cat-and-mouse games.

I have a question for you. How can you handle Rob? I tried my best to be a decent friend with him. He is arrogant, abrasive and condescending at times. He feels that his looks can get him anywhere else, even with old men like you and others. He once told me that he can cut me off and never heard from me if I offend him by telling you about who he is.

It is bizarre. He cheated on people and yet, people allowed him to get away with it. Yes, Mike, he cheated on you and you let him get away with it. How did I know? Because I was there.

One day, his world will crumble beneath him as his lies and arrogances became too much of a burden for anyone to deal with.

Suffice to say, Mike, I am tired of Rob's antics with me via emails. All I did was writing him an email with nice comments and ask him if I could chat with him online because I hadn't heard from him in a long time. He smacked me off by calling me a dramatic person that he did not need to have in his life. Drama? Excuse me, I recall him telling me that he is "seeking" a person who is not dramatic so that he can keep his activities low profile in order to keep the relationship with you and play with hundreds of men behind your back. How can a guy have dignity by doing this activity?

Well, in order to liberate myself from dealing with the mess, I decided that I dont want to keep these secrets with me any longer. I am glad that I moved to New York where I can learn how to be independent on my own and stand on my own feet. When Rob offended me, I smirked without feeling agitated or hurt. I am so over with him but I know you need to know the truth about who he is, behind your back.

I also rememberred Rob telling me that if I told you about this, he will cut me off so fast that my head shall spin. Well, if I live in Washington, I probably will feel hurt or whatever -- but not now, I am not interested in him. He is just a bastard who uses his looks to get what he wanted out of older men. To me, that is pitiful of a human being.

I hope you get to open your eyes and see who he is instead of denying things that were already committed right behind your back or eyes. The reason I am telling you because you were pretty nice and I feel that he was not being nice to anyone else including you, me or others -- he was using us to elevate himself. It has to stop one way or other. If I cannot, someone or something will. Right now, I'm finished with this and I am done with Rob -- suddenly, I already feel free!

Cheers,

R-

No comments: