Saturday, October 03, 2020

Last Night Was Strange

 Last night, I went to the local gay bar.  My first time since March. That is 9 months ago. The local gay bar was closed due to two things:  COVID19 and renovation. Some people still engage with safety protocols which is good. I try to keep my distance from everyone else in particular. All was good. 

Then I met this charming fellow. We chatted for a while. He asked if he can kiss and hug me. I was bemused and said OK. And again. Again. Again. 

So yeah, there were plenty of kisses and hugs for me until the closing of the bar. He asked me if I want to go to a local nightclub just a block away. Huh? There is a nightclub?  Sure. I'd like to check it out. It was mixed crowd mostly from the local university. Nice crowd. But this dude kept on giving me plenty of kisses and hugs. It was around 4 when I said I was getting tired. Time for me to go. 

So we went to our cars - which we parked not far from each other. We talked a little. He asked for numbers so I gave him that. He then dropped the bombshell that he's straight. 

Huh? Then what was the kisses & hugs for?

His response was: "Well, I like to kiss and hug men, but that's all."

Ok. Whatever suits him well. Good thing I did not expect anything out of this but it was bit unexpected for me to make out with a guy only to learn that he's straight who just enjoys kissing men.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: