Friday, October 02, 2020

Another Deaf Austinite Arrested


This time, it is Aaron Trotter.  He was arrested last Sunday by Austin Police Department and was charged for inflicting the bodily injury on family member. That charge is a misdemeanor.  This was not his first arrest.  

Aaron has a long history of belittling women - sources said that he had 9 kids with different women and he is generally well known in Austin for being abusive towards women.

His current wife, Becca Trotter, once harassed me on Facebook up to a point where I had to block her permanently. After exposing the Deaf men's identities whose engaged in nazi salute for Kappa Gamma fraternity, Becca accused me that the reason on why I exposed them is because I could not get in - which is not even true at all. That was her mojo as she waged the attacks on me. 

Aaron Trotter was also seen on another picture along with Jay Levine pulling the Nazi salute at some wedding function.  Aaron, like Jay, belongs to Kappa Gamma.  

Now he's in jail.  

Enjoy your time, Aaron.  Except for one thing, this was not your first brush with the law - you will never learn anything from this.  

Cheers,

R-

No comments: