Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thyst Bar on Zoom

After watching /the social dilemma_ on Netflix, I have decided to back away from Facebook for a long time.  Its algorithms are nothing but a troubling part of what is wrong with me, Silicon Valley and the Bay Area.

It is true that I went to Bay Area last weekend for 6 days.  What I have observed is quite horrifying thing to see. More on that later.  

But first things first, I want to re-start the blogging that will focus on my thoughts, interests and aspirations.

Every Wednesday, I host Thyst Bar on Zoom and it is primarily for LGBTIQA+ and its allies.  Feel free to join on Wednesdays.  Sometimes I get inebriated with friends on Wednesdays but that's alright, right?

Sometimes, upon request only by Mikey Krajnak, Thyst Bar would and did take over Deaf Bears on Thursdays if needed.

Cheers,

R-


No comments: