Sunday, September 13, 2020

I'm Always Fan of Virginia Cavaliers. Always. But I am now a fan of UC-Riverside! Why?

 The answer is easy.

His name is ... Kobe Jerome!

He is the younger brother of Ty Jerome, a former player at UVA who won the national championship and in the process is currently playing at Phoenix Suns.  I had talked with Mark Jerome several times - he's the father of Ty and Kobe - what can I say about him?  He's fucking cool dude.  We made a pact - since CSDR is in Riverside and that his son is going to play at UCR, I'm going to visit him down in Inland Empire and Mark said he'll find the time to get together with me.  And I believe him.  God ... I love the Jeromes.  They just fucking turned my Christmas lights on 24/7/365.  BUT ... as much as I love Ty, I don't wanna meet him.  I'm just afraid that if I met him, my negative outlook may influence on him ... I rather to keep away from him so I can enjoy his play ... from afar.

Mark, you keep that promise and I'll see you in Riverside.

Cheers,

R-

https://dailyprogress.com/sports/blue-ridges-kobe-jerome-verbally-commits-to-uc-riverside/article_bb1c324f-b321-57d0-b61c-90931e451a99.html

No comments: