Thursday, October 13, 2005

Savage & Giordano!

Wanna See Dan Savage? I got an email that Dan Savage will be in the District on Friday, October 21, 2005 at Olsson's Bookstore (418 7th Street NW) -- perhaps I will be there to greet, kiss, grope and hug him. I am a certain huge fan of Dan Savage's books and articles.

What do I describe his opinions? Exhilarating! Dan Savage wrote Skipping Towards Gomorrah, Savage Love: Straight Answers from America's Most Popular Sex Columnist, The Commitment : Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family, The Kid : What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant. Not only that, he is the Editor of The Stranger, a great liberal newspaper in Seattle. Is that all? No. He is also the Sex Columnist for several publications but mainly for The Stranger.

And he is so gay as can be, yet many straight folks relied him to answer the questions related to both worlds' sexual interests. I certainly trust his judgment over Dear Abby or Dotti for all I care!

If I cannot make it to the District, someone has to make out with him for me!

Unlike Most ...: Last night, I get to watch "A Lot Like Love". About time, I know, Ty never told me to check it -- just told me that he's in it. I asked few things about him working with Ashton. He mentioned that he taught Ashton how to sign this, that and there. And that Ashton was "cool" and "fun" to work with.

Then I finally watched it last night. You know, most hearing actors attempted to sign -- you could tell that their style of signings were pretty croppy and robotic. Totally barf and unattractive. I was surprised to see Ashton signing it ... in very casual manner. As if he knew how to sign for years.

And Ty? Well, I cannot really judge him. I just smiled each time I see him on the film. I mean, I'm so happy for Ty. I'm so thrilled -- despite the fact that many of you think I was pretty negative person to start with -- I am truly happy for Ty to do what he wants in life. Generally, the film is alright as can be. But I like it.

Oh, Ashton's ass is so hot. Ty, if Ashton invited you to his private party, can I be your chaperone?

UPDATE! I am well aware that Ty's next film is called "The Family Stone". I saw the trailer. Ty gets to work with Craig T. Nelson, Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Delmot MulRoney, Rachel McAdams and Luke Wilson. What a great cast!

I always thought Luke and Delmot were irresistible.

The trailer looks good and funny. I'm still trying to adjust the idea that my good friend is in these films. I cannot help but smile each time when I see him pop up on the screen. Check the trailer. Hat tip to Dylan!

Clarification: I got an email from a concerned hearing person who felt that I was vicious towards hearing people in general. Well, let's pay attention to this -- Dr. Zager is cute. Ashton is hot. Can they hear? Yes! There are many good hearing persons (I preferred men, though), but there are MANY idiotic and appalling hearies out there.

I was not born to educate, tolerate and put up with their craps. I chose not to go what many ones took the path, to educate something that they'll never learn! I rather to blast them to smithereens and this way, I'll wash my hands off on this subject but on the other end, they'll never forget it for a while.

But in person, I do not do that all the time. I am more reserved in person. I am more laid-back and easygoing person. I think many of my friends can confirm that. I used to be assertive in making friends. Now I do not. I am content with what I have. Of course, there are always room to make new friends. I'm pretty much flexible as can be.

I tend to smile when I get emails from unknown people because it is nice to see their responses. No, I do not bite. What I said on the blogsite does not mean that I do it in person all the time. It takes a lot of ignorance for me to snap at a hearie. But it does happen from time to time. Otherwise, be yourself, fellas.

Cheers,

R-

No comments: