Tuesday, October 25, 2005

100,000th Hit

A year ago, I inserted the sitemeter out of curiosity after learning that more and more people were reading my blogsite. Today on October 25, 2005 at 2:45 PM, a pervert from Singapore used MSN's search engine to type "male teachers fuck young students" and somehow, my blog popped up on that list as well.

You can see here for that particular link. This particular pervert from Singapore only stayed for 1 second, perhaps to search for better websites to masturbate, I guess.

By entering my blogsite, he inadvertently ended up as the 100,000th person to visit the blogsite. Whoever you are, congratulations, pervert. Hope you enjoyed the visit, even for a second.

If I had added the sitemeter bit earlier, maybe the sitemeter would read 150K by now. But either way, it is quite an accomplishment.


Thanks for reading and making the blogsite No. 1 in DeafAmerica with more than 100,000 visits and 188,000 views. And yes, it has been growing steadily in the last 12 months.

At this point, I already wrote 1,368 entries so far. How's that, eh?

Cheers,

R-

No comments: