Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm Not Naming Anyone, Really!

A certain close friend of mine confirmed that one of Desperate Housewives character is gay. He claimed that his good friend fucked the up-and-coming actor of Desperate Housewives.

I'm not going to identify anyone but in the first season of Desperate Housewives, this actor played a steamy role as a single, young man engaged love-making activities with married woman in ... how can I say this ... in every room of the house. Yeah, every room of the house, really! IN that show, he has no business of getting in that woman's legs while he was supposed to do his duties around the house, really.

Honest to God, when I first saw him. My gaydar beeped a lot. I had suspicions but thanks to a friend who alerted me that his friend "took care of his ass".

Now I am done.

See? I am not identifying anyone else, really! ;-)

Now, can you guess which one?


R-

No comments: